Friday 18 July 2008

By Elections and Fitba


Mister Stephen left for work this morning mutting something about football, by elections and wrong place, wrong time. So with the flat to myself I did a little research.
During the last Westminster by election, Mister Stephen took one evening off from heading over to Dunfermline, that was to see Dunfermline play Livingston at Easter Road in the CIS Cup Semi final.
Well with another by election is appears that Mister Stephen is going to be heading to Glasgow tomorrow to the constituency of the stadium above, when the team that plays there are heading to West Lothian to play our beloved Livingston in a pre-season friendly.
I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer before doing my first match report of the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment